God is calling our church to be defined by prayer!
- God is taking us on a journey to see Him move like we’ve never seen Him move before because we’re going to pray like we’ve never prayed before!
- Join us for Prayer Gatherings every Wednesday, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Come experience the power of God in your life by attending this weekly prayer gathering at each campus! Regular Wednesday night programming will no longer meet, except for children’s & student ministry.
How would you describe prayer?
- When Jesus taught his disciples to pray through the Lord’s prayer, He gave a framework for the aspects of prayer that are often overlooked. Last week, we began to look at different elements of prayer Jesus taught us through the Lord’s Prayer and we will continue to study this topic over the next several weeks in our sermon series, “Prayer is___.” Each one of them shows us a new facet or aspect of what prayer is. In case you missed last week’s message, you can watch here!
Secret Church: Who am I?
- Secret Church is a unique, one-night event that will be streamed online to more than 50,000 participants around the world.
- We will meet for close to 6 hours, from 6 pm to midnight for intense study of God’s Word and passionate prayer for the persecuted.
- Together we will pray and provide support for the church in Afghanistan on April 29th at 6pm at our Grand Prairie campus. We hope you can join us! More information can be found here.
Monthly Senior Adult Gathering
- Are you a senior adult looking to fellowship with a community of believers? Join us for the monthly Senior Adult Gathering! This gathering will meet the first Wednesday of every month at 11:00am on the Third Floor of the Pioneer Campus. We will have refreshments for you to enjoy as you fellowship. We hope to see you there!
- Please RSVP to let us know you’re coming!