God is calling our church to be defined by prayer and move from praying about our strategy to making prayer the strategy. When we do this we will see miracles of God, marriages restored, addiction cycles broken, ministries grow, and people come to faith in Jesus. When we pray and listen to the Spirit, He reveals the work God is calling us to in our lives, our homes and in the church and community in which He’s placed us. Our church is captured by a vision of Kingdom work that only God could create. We could program and strategize ourselves to death, and still, it is only a movement of the Holy Spirit that could accomplish the work God is calling us to.
I believe we are going to see God move like we’ve never seen Him move before, because we prayed. I’m inviting you to be a part of what God is doing in our church, you don’t want to miss this night of prayer.
Prayer gatherings every Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm at each campus.
- Doors open at 6:00pm for you to come and prepare your heart.
What to Expect on Wednesday Nights
- An hour and a half of prayer and worship.
- Times of prayer in groups and times of individual prayer.
- Prayer for community needs, prayer for the lost, and prayer for personal needs.
- Regular Wednesday night activities will no longer meet at this time
Children’s & Student Ministry only available for birth – 12th Grade.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call 817.459.8500