Kindergarten Parent Night
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 in the Kindergarten classrooms at 6:30 p.m. (no children please)
Thursday, August 23, 2018 in the Main Chapel. (no children please)
- Students enrolled Tuesday/Thursday, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, or Tuesday - Friday will begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Students enrolled Wednesday/Friday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, or Monday - Friday will begin at 7:15 p.m.
Students "Drop-in" to meet the Teacher
Friday, August 24, 2018
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Students enrolled Tuesday/Thursday, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, or Tuesday - Friday
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Students enrolled Wednesday/Friday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, or Monday - Friday
First Day of School
Monday, August 27
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, Monday - Friday, and Kindergarten classes
Tuesday, August 28
- Tuesday/Thursday, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, and Tuesday - Friday classes
Wednesday, August 29
- Wednesday/Friday classes
For those of you who prefer to do early shopping, listed below are some items that your child will need at school. The teachers will go over this in more detail at Parent Night.
- A large backpack (big enough to fit a lunch box, extra change of clothes, and take home artwork. (No rolling backpacks please, they do not fit in the cubbies)
- A lunch box (large enough for drink and lunch)
- A non-disposable spill proof water bottle (2 year old classes can bring a sippy cup)
- A nap mat for 2 year old and 3 year old classes (preferable the roll up mats with a handle)
- A towel for 4 year old classes (standard bath towel)