We inhale the Gospel by reading His word daily, praying often, and practicing the spiritual disciplines.
The gospel is the message that Jesus was righteous for us when we couldn’t be, and by faith in Christ we are made righteous and fully accepted by God. The natural result of belief in the gospel is:
- Confidence that comes from knowing that we are loved by our Creator.
- A humility that comes from knowing that we don't deserve His love... nor did we earn it.
- Diversity resulting from a gospel born desire to not only welcome all cultures but intentionally pursue them.
If you breathe in, you can't help but breathe out. The exhale of the gospel is living in such a way that people see the gospel in you, hear the gospel from you, and feel the gospel through you.
Our goal is to exhale the Gospel with intentionality through 5 main avenues:
- Generosity - Generous giving inspires the world to look upon the church and thus the church’s Savior, Jesus, with favor.
- Sacrificial Serving - We invest in others both inside and outside the church in the name of Jesus.
- Missional Living - The greatest missionary army is the people of God who are like Jesus right where they live.
- Church Planting - God's only plan for the redemption of humanity is the church. There is no "plan B."
- Multi-Site - Fielder Church is one church in many locations so that many people can have access to the Gospel through our church.
3. MAKING DISCIPLES
We have a culture of making, "disciple-making" disciples, and we initiate that process in 2 primary places: