RESOURCES & SUPPORT
- Weekly support group
- Respite Nights
- Financial Scholarships/Fundraising Support
- Foster Placement “First Night Bags”
- Beds & Mattresses
- Handyman Team
- Resource Closet
- Trained Children & Student Ministry Workers
- CPR & Trauma Classes
- D-Groups & Community Groups
- Family Gathering Events (Fun days!)
- A body of believers to walk this journey alongside you!
Ready or Not – For Families Growing Through Foster Care & Adoption
Facilitated by Krista Stotler
Wednesdays, 6:30 - 8:00 pm | September 11 – December 11 | Pioneer Campus F115 | Course Fee $15
In this biblically-centered and straight-forward book, it helps parents:
- Consider the impact of foster care and adoption on their lives and families;
- Discuss their fears and concerns with their spouse, friend or small group; and
- Evaluate their motives and expectations for the foster care and adoption experience.
Register Here: Ready or Not Equip Class
Facilitated by Jody & Erin Cason
Wednesdays 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM | Pioneer Campus F-121
Come meet with a community of like-minded believers in Jesus Christ that talk about foster care and adoption. We exist to support each other as we step out in obedience to our Lord through relieving children when they are displaced.
Topics vary weekly. Childcare is available for birth through sixth grade.
Joint Information Meeting (JIM) with CPS
Facilitated by Various Instructors
Wednesdays, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm | September 11 – December 11 | Pioneer Campus F-125
We offer continuing education credits through this weekly class. Some examples of past topics include trauma-informed care, psychotropic meds, CPR/First aid, and reporting suspected abuse. We will also bring in various agencies for you to learn about! Topics vary.