RESOURCES & SUPPORT
- Weekly support group
- Respite Nights
- Financial Scholarships/Fundraising Support
- Foster Placement “First Night Bags”
- Beds & Mattresses
- Handyman Team
- Resource Closet
- Trained Children & Student Ministry Workers
- CPR & Trauma Classes
- D-Groups & Community Groups
- Family Gathering Events (Fun days!)
- A body of believers to walk this journey alongside you!
Facilitated by Jody & Erin Cason
Wednesdays 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM | Pioneer Campus F-121
Come meet with a community of like-minded believers in Jesus Christ that talk about foster care and adoption. We exist to support each other as we step out in obedience to our Lord through relieving children when they are displaced.
Topics vary weekly. Childcare is available for birth through sixth grade.
Follow on Instagram & Facebook for more information about this group.