Foster Care & Adoption First Steps Meeting
Tuesday February 28th
Pioneer Campus (2011 S Fielder Rd Arlington, TX 76013) Room F115
RSVP to let us know you’re coming!
Are you bringing children to the meeting with you? If so, great! Fielder’s Children Ministry is available for kids to attend birth-6th grade.
Are you, or someone you know, interested in learning about becoming a foster or adoptive parent? Would you like to participate in a casual conversation where you can get answers to your questions? Join us at “First Steps” Meeting to talk all things foster care & adoption!
Hear from our staff & local child placing agencies about:
- The process of becoming a licensed foster parent and the process of fostering to adopt.
- Requirements to become a licensed foster or adoptive parent in Texas.
- How to start the licensing process.
- Things to consider when selecting a child placing agency.
- How to become a certified respite provider & babysitter for foster families.
- Honest answers to your questions and concerns about opening your home.
At Fielder Church, we have a vision that by the year 2026, we will have seen 1,000 children adopted or foster parented through our church. If God is calling you to bring a child into your home, we are ready to help shepherd you along in the process.