Foster Care & Adoption First Steps Meeting
Wednesday September 1st
RSVP to let us know you’re coming!
Are you bringing children to the meeting with you? If so, great! Fielder’s Children & Student Ministry are available for kids to attend birth-12th grade.
Are you, or someone you know, interested in learning about becoming a foster or adoptive parent? Would you like to participate in a casual conversation where you can get answers to your questions? Join us at “First Steps” Meeting (offered the 1st Wednesday of every month) to talk all things foster care & adoption!
Hear from our staff & local child placing agencies about:
- The process of becoming a licensed foster parent and the process of fostering to adopt.
- Requirements to become a licensed foster or adoptive parent in Texas.
- How to start the licensing process.
- Things to consider when selecting a child placing agency.
- How to become a certified respite provider & babysitter for foster families.
- Honest answers to your questions and concerns about opening your home.
At Fielder Church, we have a vision that by the year 2026, we will have seen 1,000 children adopted or foster parented through our church. If God is calling you to bring a child into your home, we are ready to help shepherd you along in the process.