Friday, March 13, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Online Services | Click Here to watch our Services Online
Sunday | 11:00 AM
We want you to be fully informed with relevant information that will help you understand and respond to the Coronavirus pandemic. We will update these pages on a regular basis to ensure that you have the latest information and the steps that Fielder Church is taking to respond. If you have any questions or would like to talk with a pastor or a member of our Security Team, please call our office Monday – Thursday between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at 817-459-8500.
Our Trusted Sources of Information
During a crisis or emergency like the Coronavirus outbreak it is vital to remain calm and operate from a position of knowledge not out of fear. Remember what 2 Timothy 1:7 states. “For God gave us not a spirit of fear but of power, love and self-control.” Rumors can create confusion, spread misinformation, and promote disunity. We, here at Fielder, are staying informed and taking direction from the following trusted sources:
- The WHO (World Health Organization).
- CDC (U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention).
- the Texas Health and Human Services.
- the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
Steps to prevent illness
- The BEST way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- This virus is spread mainly from close contact with an infected person within about 6 feet.
Steps to protect yourself and others
- Properly clean your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes then immediately wash your hands.
- Wear a facemask ONLY if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily.
What to do if you are sick
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Avoid public areas.
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor or an ER.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
- If you are ill, increase your handwashing and disinfecting “high-touch” surfaces.
- Monitor your symptoms and seek medical attention if your illness worsens.
What is Fielder Church Doing to Prepare, Prevent, Mitigate and Respond
- Fielder is connected to community-wide planning and preparation efforts.
- Fielder has increased and expanded the normal cleaning of all of facilities.
- In addition to normal cleaning, Fielder is treating all facilities with fogging/spraying/misting disinfectants specially designed for viruses like the coronavirus. This treatment is effective for a sustained period of 60+ days. http://www.disinfx.com
- Fielder is communicating with health officials and monitoring information related to this situation as well as following all guidance from our public health and safety partners.
- Fielder will communicate with you all as things changes, progress or improve.
Further Information Related to Quarantine and Isolation Procedures
For more information regarding proper quarantine and isolation procedures, (click here)
If you traveled over spring break
- If you or one of your family members traveled to an area that has confirmed cases of coronavirus, we highly encourage you to self-quarantine.
- For more information about affected travel areas or how to properly self-quarantine, contact our office at 817.459.8500.